ONLINE WRITING CLASSES AND COACHING
I’m the published author of 16 books for children and young adults, and I’m a qualified writing teacher.
Whether you are 8 or 80, I can help you work towards getting your writing published.
- Writing Coaching - this involves helping enthusiastic writers of all ages to develop your skills, and to assist you along the path to publication.
- Online Writing Classes - these cover a range of topics including coming up with ideas for stories, developing characters, plotting and planning, and developing the skills to edit your own work.
- Writing Shop - this is where you can buy online classes and lesson plans.
I’m happy to answer writing questions or tailor blog posts to your needs so please feel free to email me Dee@deescribe.com.au I’d love to hear from you.
WRITING AND READING RESOURCES
I also provide the following writing and writing related resources at this blog:
- Free Writing Activities
- Free Lesson Plan
- Lesson Plans
- Writing & Reading Resources
- Writing Competitions
- Author interviews and writing tips
I run writing competitions, and you can keep up to date with them by following this blog.
You can also find out more about the competitions and guidelines by clicking on the links below:
- Writing Competitions – General Information 2014
- Writing Competitions – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)