Writing Classes for Kids in blasting off into cyberspace…officially launched!
It’s a site I’ve spent more than twelve months developing to provide free and affordable classes and writing activities for kids and teens, and for teachers to use in the classroom. Although the lesson plans and activities are kid and teen focussed, adults will enjoy them too.
See writing is so much fun, and EVERYONE should have the opportunity to do it.
Apart from reading, how else can you escape into the wonderful world of your imagination?
Here’s what to expect over the coming months at Â Writing Classes For KidsÂ :
- Free Writing activities
- Free basic lesson plans
- Free Writing tips
- Regular blog posts about writing and getting published
- Detailed lesson plans to be used at home or in the classroom – can be downloaded for $5 As well as writing activities these will include extension and reflection activities
- Free Competitions where you can win great books and writing services
- An online assessment service offered
- E-books to come
- Visits from published authors who will be sharing tips too
- Lots of great ideas for your own author visits to schools and festivals
TOPICS TO WATCH FOR:
Teen to Adult
- Heroes & Villains part one – Create great Characters
- Heroes & Villains part two – Create a story for your Hero & Villain
- Writing For Fun – Picture This
- Writing For Fun – Pets & Animals
- Writing For Fun – Old Character, New Story
Lesson plans on the blog will be updated regularly. Here’s a sneak peak at some of the topics to be added as we go:
- Writing Anthology Pieces
- Grammar & Tense
- Essay Writing
- Story Pyramids
- Character Collages
- Non fiction beginnings
- Fiction beginnings
STAY TUNED FOR OUR FIRST WRITING COMPETITION
Â MORE NEWS LATER TODAY