Within two weeks I should have things up and running.
There will be lots of FREE writing activities and some great competitions where you could win books, writing classes and other great prizes.
As an author, lover of writing, writing teacher and mentor I’m committed to helping you have fun and achieve your writing goals.
My first five lesson plans will be:
FOR WRITERS AGED 8 TO 12
1. WRITING FOR FUN – Picture This – use a picture to inspire you to write a great story.
2. Â WRITING FOR FUN -Â Pets & Animals – your pets or your favourite animals can provide great inspiration for stories
3. Â WRITING FOR FUN -Â Old Character, New Story – Put a character you love into a new setting and see how it changes your story.
FOR TEEN & ADULT WRITERS
4. Â HEROES & VILLAINS – Part 1 – Create great characters for your story.
5. Â HEROES & VILLAINS – Part 2 – Create a story for your hero and villain.
- Mind mapping
- Writing Anthology Pieces
- Grammar & Tense
- Essay Writing
- Story Pyramids
- Character Collages
- Non fiction beginnings
- Fiction beginnings
If you’d like to see a lesson plan developed on a particular topic for a particular age group, please feel free to email me: Dee *AT*deescribe *DOT*com*DOT*au
You can also contact me at this address if you have any questions about the blog or topics you’d like to see covered.