NEW WRITING COMPETITION STARTING JUNE
Details to be advised shortly.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT WRITING OR ABOUT BEING AN AUTHOR?
If you do, feel free to ask your question in the comments section of this post, and I will blog you an answer when I get back.
THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO WRITING COMPETITIONS OPEN.
THE NEXT COMPETITION WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN EARLY JUNE 2015
NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. Stories MUST NOT be longer than 500 words.
2. Due to the number of entries we receive, unfortunately, we can only allow only ONE entry per person.
3. Stories must be emailed to Dee*at*deescribe*dot*com*dot*au by 31 January, 2014.
4. In the Subject line of your email, please include the name of the competition, your name, your story name and your age.
5. This competition is for KIDS only. It is not open to adults.
6. Entries must be stories not poems.
7. Entries must be in English.
8. Stories MUST be copied and pasted into the body of the email. They MUST NOT be sent as an attachment. Your entry should look like this:
Ten winning entries will be published in an e-book anthology. To view the e-book and winning entries from the last competition click here.
All competition participants will receive a certificate.
Happy writing and good luck:)
GIFT A WRITING COURSE FOR CHRISTMAS
Online writing courses can be given as presents for the young or old writers in your life.
Gift vouchers are available.
Courses are $60 for kids and $80 for adults.
All courses have six classes and individual feedback is provided after each session.
Click on the Christmas bunny to find out more.