The theme of this competition is “Space”.
Your story must be about space or include space in some way. It could be about outer space or the space around you – it could be about the space between two people – it could be about anything to do with any kind of space.
Your story can be true (non-fiction) or made up (fiction)
* * * This competition is open for the months of September and October 2014 only * * *
NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. Stories MUST NOT be longer than 500 words.
2. Due to the number of entries we receive, unfortunately, we can only allow only ONE entry per person.
3. Stories must be emailed to Dee*at*deescribe*dot*com*dot*au by 30 October, 2014.
4. In the Subject line of your email, please include the name of the competition, your name, your story name and your age.
5. This competition is for KIDS only. It is not open to adults.
6. Entries must be stories not poems.
7. Entries must be in English.
8. Stories MUST be copied and pasted into the body of the email. They MUST NOT be sent as an attachment. Your entry should look like this:
Ten winning entries will be published in an e-book anthology. To view the e-book and winning entries from the last competition click here.
All competition participants will receive a certificate.
Happy writing and good luck:)